Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Waffles

I spent a long time considering how to start this. My name is Dan and I guess I'm gonna post here regularly so I tried to tihnk of how to introduce myself. The only thing I could tihnk of is one word: Waffles. They are the perfect food for breakfast, dinner, inbetween and late night snacks with your buds. XD

So as I said, I'm Dan and I'll post here whenever I feel up to it to discuss anime and manga and games and whatever else makes life good. At the moment I just discovered a new series called Omamori Himari. "Protective Charm Himari" is a series that may have been out on the internet for awhile but was just liscensed to be released in America under Yen Press. As of right now I am not far in the series but our story here is about a young man named Yuto Amakawa whose parents died in a car accident seven years prior to the start of the manga. All he is left with is a charm given to him by his grandfather. Seven years later, on his sixteenth birthday the protection it gave him is run out.
This is when Himari shows up, a cat spirit sent to protect him while he walks on his path towards becoming a demon hunter. Hillarity ensures as Yuko tries to live with this new cat spirit that tries to seduce him in a variety of situations. Of course, for poor Yuko life isn't prefect and he has to face one problem: he's allergic to cats!

Now that I have that out of the way, I'll tell you more about myself. I like a lot of different mangas stemming back to when I was a wee lad staying up until midnight to watch .hack//sign. I have a huge list of manga and anime that I could dribble away on but the point here is to talk about whats new and fun.

Among my favorites are D.Gray-Man (my favorite characters are Jasdevi and Devitto) Rosario+Vampire which is just an amazing series, and Asu no Yoichi (Tomorrow's Yoichi). There are many others but I don't think people would appreciate it if I posted a huge list so here we go:
Action - D.Gray-Man or Highschool of the Dead
Ecchi - Asu no Yoichi or Omamori Himari
Romance - Maid-sama (Jazu chan's favorite I think) and Rosario+Vampire
Gender Bender - Kampfer or Marugoto Anju Gakuen

No comments:

Post a Comment